This person would oversee & lead manufacturing within a division of this Medical Device manufacturer's machining (swiss/CNC) unit. They would manage about 20 direct reports.
This position is with a Global, Class III Medical Device contract manufacturer within the metals industry. They are privately held & located on the South Shore of Massachusetts.
- Lead team responsible for mechanical assembly of Class III medical devices
- Lead the department safety efforts by creating a safe work environment in which employees can perform their job tasks at minimum risks. Utilize efforts and systems such as the safety work order system and accountability process to create improved performance.
- Drives the implementation of the manufacturing strategy and road map for the factory of the future for the site.
- Participate in specific processes and provide necessary corrective action support.
- Works collaboratively with Product Management, Supply Chain & Quality to align operational capabilities with short/long term customer needs for the operating site.
- Someone with a Manufacturing or Operational background is necessary
- Working knowledge of Metal Cutting Machine Processes is preferred.
- Management experience is highly preferred.
- Experience working in an ISO facility, preferably medical device
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: garden, inventory, lawn, manage, management, mow, plant, plant management, prune, scanner